Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grateful

Wow! That's about all I can say.  I had stumbled upon Teachers Pay Teachers a few years ago when it had just started.  Besides teaching, I was coaching and in my Masters program, so I didn't look into it at all.  This summer I had to rewrite all of our writing lessons to meet the Common Core Standards and I began thinking of TPT again.  I also was  big fan of Pinterest and it seemed that every teaching idea I found linked back to TPT.

With the blessing of my husband, I took the leap.  I am so grateful that I did!  I have sold over 400 items, was able to purchase some things we had been saving for in our new basement, but best of all my writing lessons are being used all over the place!  I am so excited about them, that I am so excited more get to have them too!  

It might seem cliche but it has made me a better teacher too.  I think about every detail more than ever before.  I have make more appealing lessons than in years past too!

Thanks to anyone who reads this and bought anything.  It seriously has changed my teaching career, for the better!

As appreciation, I am going to be giving away free things every day until Thanksgiving.  Thankful doesn't seem to even cover how I feel!


No comments:

Post a Comment