Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Monday Freebie/Tuesday Freebie Combined! (Freebie # 5 & 6)

Yesterday and today's Freebie got together. I teach in Wisconsin and we have a great resource called the Wisconsin Media Lab. They put together fantastic reading resources among other things.

 One of my FAVORITES is something called Storylords. It was made in the 80's so you need to ignore the costumes, haircuts, etc. but that adds to its charm!

 The episodes are free on YouTube here.

 They also have a free PDF of lessons to go with the videos.

I made a set of posters that I will add to my TPT store tonight for free!

Basically it's about a boy named Norbert (Norby for short) who needs to help different people in a faraway land from the evil Thorzuul and his sidekick Milkbreath.  Norby has to use strategies he learns in reading class!  The kids LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment