Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Melvin Bubble

Do you know this book?


If you don't and you are an elementary teacher, you NEED to read it!  It's one of my all-time favorites and that's saying a lot!  I read this at the beginning of the year, every year, to my students.  They laugh, smile, giggle, and LOVE Melvin.  

We then follow-up with a quick writing activity called "Who is Mrs. Krahn's Class?" It's our first class book and everyone writes a page in the style of this fun book.  It makes a great book to set out during parent teacher conferences. 

If you are interested in the pages I use, click here. (It's only $1).  

I'll continue sharing my favorite finds in books!  

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I am your newest follower. I just started a third grade blog of my own and love finding more third grade blogs out there. Your site is adorable.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete