Thursday, September 6, 2012

What a Week!

I'm sure I'm not the only teacher who is completely and utterly exhausted this week!  We are officially back to school and it is very different for me this year.  Now I need to get myself and my six month old son out the door every morning!  I also am working on finding the balance between family and school.  My husband always understood but now that I have to do even more juggling.  I know many of you have been in this boat for years!  Kudos to you!

I just wanted to update that things have been great so far with the Classroom Organizer from Booksource that I blogged about earlier.  My kids LOVE it!  They are so quick checking out their books (10 times faster than using paper like we used to).  The program is so user friendly. I am in disbelief that it's free!  It may be time consuming to enter all your books but I promise it will be worth it!

I'll be posting pictures of my classroom this weekend so check back!  Also, a freebie for a back to school activity to use with your students!

Happy (almost) Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment